And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. This is not your father's Vietnam ! The Dems may be listening to the wrong polls.... Pity.
2. The US Constitution may not be a suicide pact, but the European Human Rights Convention sure is.
3. Even a suicidal Bozo could figure this out if he bothered to think about it. From his lips to OBL's ears.
4. Speaking of bozos! Facing the beast takes so much courage! Except when it is yourself, I guess. Clearly, the real party at fault is the kid.
5. Cocks for Clinton? I think they meant "kooks". Off with their heads....errr breasts!
6. A tale of two scandals.
7. The Ambien defense..a wake-up call! Consumers are in the dark about light bulbs, too.
8. Another wake-up call. Kill the infidel...but not in Pittsburgh please!
9. Some uncensored, politically incorrect speech about Islam. Waaaaah! He's just another victim of American imperialism. And they're just poor victims of a yet another dastardly Jewish conspiracy plot.
10. "Negotiate" is palestinian-speak for "wipe off the map". Two shame cultures...but one of them is ashamed of murderous behavior and the other is proud of it.
11. Some f****** religious fanatic somewhere has undoubtedly issued a fatwa on this woman. Meanwhile this man has the same thing on his mind. The effect of losing your virginity on academic achievement--this is good to know!
12. If the NY Times ever won a lifetime achievement award, it would be in this area. Or their skill at playing the "Name that Party" or "Name that Citizenship" game! Page 1...to page 21.
13. The universities definitely deserve him. And to a lesser extent, her.
14. There is no area too trivial that these
15. Don't worry, bee happy and Keep the chocolate coming and no one gets hurt.... Hyphy?
16. Fearmongering for me, but not for thee. Hey! We're scaring the children!
17. Variations on the tinfoil hat. Are you feeling stupid today, punk? ....Stupidity reaches new heights? Some people will do anything for a beer.
18. A genetic waste of time? I've had bosses like that.
19. Now this is definitely a career change! Why don't these CEO's ever become perma-lancers? This is how they manage the "work-life balance" !
20. American Idle...a guilty pleasure?
21. Blood on his
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?