And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Don't call it the GWOT...and don't you dare call them Democrats either! Some words are just too partisan.... Guess you never heard of PMS? (That's Partisan Meltdown Syndrome for the uninitiated)
2. Surrenderlust? Morons triumphant? Was it a swap? Or, just more of the usual multiculti politically correct idiocy? Completely the wrong message, indeed.
3. Frankly, I think Ahmadinejad is an insult to the Iranians Persian heritage...but we can agree to disagree. I'm not sure what to think of this either.
4. It's not what they put in, it's what they leave out. It's definitely a puzzlement...
5. The larynx speaks for loons. Dr. Seuss is alive in spirit! She has principles? Hard to believe. At least the Sisters of Perpetual Chastity and Wandplay do!
6. Aack, aack! Somewhere over the rainbow, indeed. How...respectful; and appeasing.
7. Bamboozled! In more ways than one. When is it ok, and when is it not to eat sh**? Good question.
8. In case you are pressed for time, a new type of yoga.
9. There is no detail too small that it can't be regulated; no promise too expensive it can't be made. As the editorial suggests, they are !#$!ing idiots.
10. Too whacky? Better ask Siggy--he's the expert! OTOH, why would the British bring celery to a soccer game? Perhaps they aren't at all objective about "whacky"....?
11. Gates does the calypso: Mohammed come down and me wanna go home...
12. Who knew there were so many reasons to drink on the job!
13. A great idea to delay the scourge of global warming by one quintillionth of a nanosecond
14. Just wait until it happens to a Democrat. Suddenly, the electoral college will be "in" again.
15. The Hebrew Palestinian Daily? Sort of like al-Reuters.
16. The Tax Day Blues (coming very soon)
17. Secular Messiah? Or, chocolate Jesus ? Yes, he's been anticipated for quite a while....still, it's hard to take seriously an artist whose greatest work is a hotel room filled with melted cheese. Chocolate Mohammed or 12th Imam anyone?
........... HAVE A GLORIOUS EASTER !..........
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?