And, while you are in the Mood for Madness and Fools for every month of the year, not just April, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
It is ALWAYS APRIL FOOL'S DAY AROUND HERE....BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. April Fool! And it's for real--every April.
2. Antiwar protesters descend on Baghdad to protest Al Qaeda ! That will be the day, won't it?
3. Grassy knoll mystery solved! (Thanks, Rosie!)
4. Saudi sorcerers! Harry Potter would be proud. Ok, which one of them put this on Saturn?
5. Ix-nay on the Am-Islay when you’re talking about Errorism-Tay
6. It's just a misunderstanding! Foreign Office Hostage Negotiations Guidelines. A simple 2-step process. Of mice and men (or at least their dentures)... What's the big deal? There are already humans who are >15% sheep.
7. It's all our fault anyway (you knew that was coming). Meanwhile, Argentina takes advantage of the paralyzed Brits.... WWTD?
8. Well, of course Israel is to blame! Who else, for heaven's sake? Well, of course Israel is hindering the peace process! Who else would, for heaven's sake? Well, of course the Arab states think Palestinians should have the right of return, why would any Arabs state want to keep them?
9. Literally, a load of....well, you know.
10. They may support Palestine, but Palestine sure doesn't support them. So, does China have sexual discrimination?
11. Just when you thought it was safe to read books again....
12. How much is "world sympathy" actually worth? Depends doesn't it. See #8 above.
13. Financing the military for only peanuts a day! Then forcing people to be in the military. Then they can call them "oppressed"! That's the Democratic Party way!
14. Fact-checking at the NY Times. They don't need no stinkin' facts.
15. Could anyone recover from a Jesse Jackson endorsement? Just wondering.
16. From an alien perspective its refreshing for them to live up to their promises! OTOH, they're simply delusional. But, none dare call it pork!
17. She sounds better on paper than in real life, that's why. Some masks are more self-destructive than others.
18. Maybe I should start monitoring the gender of everyone who reads this blog! I really want to be in compliance....
19. Get ready to accuse him of licentiousness...particularly when he gets to Part XXV ... Now this was a serious sexual/cultural misunderstanding...I wonder what you say if you really do want Oyster sauce?
20. Warping the reality of money, one credit card at a time.
21. The check is in the male (or female). Be nice to your body, or else!
22. Remember them, please.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?