Tuesday, April 03, 2007

AND I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT THE NEWS

(Hat tip to Neo for the idea and challenging me; and apologies to Elton John)

They wish it away
And pretend 9/11 never transpired;
Between you and me I can honestly say
Their denial is truly inspired

Then when we're attacked
They just say it was done by "insurgents"
Yeah they want to fight terror--just not in Iraq.
So they whitewash the truth with bleach and detergents.

And I guess that's why they call it the news
Reporters are neutral-- they just don't like the Jews;
They think Bush is stupid; And Cheney malignant
They hate to be fake; but find "real" repugnant...
And I guess that's why they call it the news

They haven't a clue;
Confuse facts and opinions;
Condemn the U.S. without hesitation--
They are just the left's minions

They scream and they push
Place patriotism up on the shelf;
They simply hate Bush
More than they love life itself

No comments: