Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A FEW OF MY LEAST FAVORITE THINGS

Bombs on Zarqawi and al Qaeda hideouts
Nancy Pelosi in one of her big pouts
Loud angry leftists with Che on their frock
These are a few of the things that I mock

Democrat leaders who froth and who blather
MSM marxists and Mapes and Dan Rather
Moonbats who fly like those monkeys with wings
These are a few of my least favorite things

Murtha and Kerry and Gore in his green dress
Postmodern delusions make me ill, I confess
Moveon's George Soros who pulls the left's strings
These are a few of my least favorite things

When what's real bites
When the truth stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my least favorite things
'Cause nothing is quite...as bad!

Sheesh! Everyone's a songwriter now! (hat tip: OBH) And they're all better than me!

No comments: