Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Feline Fuehrers. And a deck of cards made up of "furr-eners"
2. Jedi breakfast.
3. The left's next t-shirt icon---Che doesn't do it for them anymore. And Castro weighs in against...barbarity! HAHAHA
4. Are Republican's destroying the solar system? Here's a reality check for a certain ex-Presidential candidate. I expect he won't pay much attention. He thinks he's Yoda.
5. Canada is provoking the terrorists? How? They actually have the audacity to prevent them from carrying out their murderous plans! That's crap (artistically speaking, of course) !
6. The MSM and Al Qaeda agree: It's just a flesh wound !
7. Zarqawi's formative years....And the Z-man's successor: It ain't me babe!
8. Channeling the inner moonbat. And Face 2 Face with one!
9. Bigger boobs on Broadway are not a virtue! Now who could have guessed that?
10. It's all in the name! Or, how to start a charitable organization.
11. Voting against victory. Exposed! This means that 93 out of 100 senators are obviously "out of the mainstream". Mr. "cut and run" cuts and runs again.
12. Essential (and welcome!) nutritional news!
13. CheChe's sob story. Everything you wanted to know about The Angry Left. Tears of shame? Or a brilliant parody?
14. Reactions to the Fitzmas that never was.
15. What would we do without international think tanks?
16. 70 year old woman in unlawful seclusion with a male. Now, which culture is it that has sex on the brain?
17. The Madden Curse?
18. When you can't say something nice...you might be a pollster!
19. Hurricane hype: Alberto's devastation ! Bloggers get the real scoop!
20. Building a bridge to the 20th century.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?