Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Well, one person's Fitzmas wish might actually come true!
2. "It has the potential to end civilization" - is he talking about global warming or his political ambitions? Inquiring minds want to know.
3. NEWS FROM THE DOGGIE FRONT: An inspirational two-legged animal (hat tip: neo-neocon); An ex-chihuahua used as a club; and Why some dogs attack their owners!
4. If you are sick of seeing the face of a certain communist murderer everywhere you go, click here.
5. Bullshit, or just another lefty blog run by crazy, wild-eyed radicals? Just a way to change the focus? Speak Truth to Power, deliver BS to everyone else.
6. This link contains mildly offensive language. Given the subject matter, the author of the article is sorry that it does not contain highly offensive language.
7. This seems like standard operating procedure for the UN.
8. Meanwhile the NY Times says that extra-extra-marital sex is good for you--and they have therapists to back them up. Sigh.
9. All those aspiring to become faculty members at elite east coast universities, take note. The requirements have changed.
10. Follow the money. You're more likely to get some in a lawsuit if you do.
11. Exactly what is the attraction that the MSM has for totalitarian thugs? Identification with the aggressor?
12. Zarqawi was on welfare? The poor guy.
13. What if you held a Gitmo protest--and nobody came? Maybe it should have been a nude protest?
14. Don't you just hate it when this happens? Or, perhaps more likely in a normal person's experience, when something like this happens?
15. Allah is apparently not a soccer fan. It's just a "colonial crusader s.cheme"--or perhaps it has too much political symbolism? You'd think the jihadists would appreciate the dhimmer aspects.
16. Freedom of speech, R.I.P.
17. An abuse of power? But, who is it exactly that is abusing their power?
18. Profiles in courage? So, how much courage does it take to make fun of someone's butt? It reminds me of how 14 year old girls insult each other. Here's a message from the future House Majority Leader himself.
19. Wow! Celebrities are naiive! Who would have guessed?
20. The pitiful end of an unhappy life.
21. The ziti flowed like wine!
22. Ideologues never have any doubt.
23. Oh, this is so culturally insensitive! Personally, I hate the stuff too.
24. More crushing of artistic expression?
25. Hey Ya! Charlie Brown style!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?