Thursday, November 24, 2005

THANKSGIVING POTPOURI




We have so much to be thankful for in America! There has not been a day that has gone by since I was a child that I have not reminded myself how lucky I was to be born the United States.

Here is my good friend Cooky's column in USA Today for you to enjoy.

**WARNING** The following two proclamations are definitely NOT politically correct!

George Washington's 1789 Thanksgiving Proclamation
Abraham Lincoln's 1863 Proclamation establishing Thanksgiving Day
-------------------------------
But, this whining piece of intellectual masturbation definitely is PC.
I include it for comic effect.

And last but not least, let us never forget our Troops who risk their lives to defend our freedoms:

















May you all have a wonderful holiday, filled with family and food and fun!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back to blogging tomorrow.

No comments: