Thursday, November 24, 2005


We have so much to be thankful for in America! There has not been a day that has gone by since I was a child that I have not reminded myself how lucky I was to be born the United States.

Here is my good friend Cooky's column in USA Today for you to enjoy.

**WARNING** The following two proclamations are definitely NOT politically correct!

George Washington's 1789 Thanksgiving Proclamation
Abraham Lincoln's 1863 Proclamation establishing Thanksgiving Day
But, this whining piece of intellectual masturbation definitely is PC.
I include it for comic effect.

And last but not least, let us never forget our Troops who risk their lives to defend our freedoms:

May you all have a wonderful holiday, filled with family and food and fun!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back to blogging tomorrow.

No comments: