Monday, September 12, 2005

Dim Bulbs

The Anchoress and other bloggers wonder how long the media will ignore the story that blows apart their nice little formula for placing blame on Bush.

As the old joke goes about psychiatrists:

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Just one. But the light bulb has to really want to change.

I would say the same is true of even the dimmest bulbs of the MSM.... But, as a psychiatrist, I want you to know that I understand how difficult it is for you to accept your bias and deal honestly with your irrational hatred of President Bush that supercedes all facts. I know that you like to think--a little arrogantly perhaps--that you are impartial and committed to a "higher" truth.

I feel your pain when that "higher" truth turns out to be total bullshit motivated by unconscious political motives.

But there is good news!

I just saved a bundle on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

No comments: