Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. Do as I say, not as I do.... Sierra Club/ Huffington version.
2. Sacriligious desserts? Just when I think a certain religion can't get more insane, they surprise me.
3. And speaking of insanity in certain religions, apparently now a hijab is mandatory for all people in photographs. Inccredible! Shades of the Soviet Union.
4. The conclusions of this study are just a bit suspect...the idea of a "global social policy" gives me the chills.
5. Job opportunities galore. Exemplifies the pathetic state of the Left, doesn't it?
6. And here is an example of the pathetic state of the fiscal conservative Right. Tom Delay should contact Cato for some ideas.
7. Somehow I'm not surprised at this. (hat tip: Sigmund,Carl & Alfred)
8. A "veneer of neutrality"? HaHaHaHaHaHaHa. This blog must be a joke. Even if it's for real.
9. Dave Barry muses on the confirmation hearings. Meanwhile, the Master of all Evil has come up with another dastardly plot!
10. Perhaps he's hoping to find something profound or even sane? Maybe Duke will offer a visiting Professorship?
11. Bookstore banning books?
12. Those fun-loving, exhuberant Palestinians!
13. Hamas Militant Moms: On the Go, and Looking Great!!!
14. John Paul or Benedict? Which are you? (hat tip: The Anchoress)
15. That they even considered the possibility is unbelievable. But, I hear that Gays would not have done well in these courts.
16. The MSM neglected to mention this little tidbit.
17. Uh-Oh! Another scary dip in the polls!
18. Katrina was the bringer of blessings for Democratic Leadership, it seems.
19. Will wonders never cease? Something they can't blame him for. But I bet they will anyway.