Sunday, April 03, 2005

Carnival of the Insanities

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Thanks to all who sent me something this week, particularly since I've been traveling and haven't had time to do my usual thorough search through the bowels of the blogsphere. I should be back to normal blogging this evening!

1. This device is for people who are too dumb to change the channel. They wouldn't be watching Fox anyway.

2. Rightwing Nuthouse beat me to it.

3. A "Bush-bashing jihadist organ" .

4. Profs on Spring Break!

5. Just a bit unclear on the concept.

6. Poetic justice? Well, maybe not poetic.

7. If they hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have thought it. Who has the dirty mind here?

8. Berger and Pop--a quiz. Rantingprofs has a good point.

9. Only in England.

10. Sometimes it's hard to find something nice to say.

11. The "Grapes of Wrath" --non-fiction version.

12. What is this lady smoking?

13. My advice? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Hell yes! Some people even agree with me.

14. Gee, this has got to be a little embarassing don't you think?

No comments: