Sunday, April 17, 2005

Another Example of My Grandiosity...

I apologize that it has taken me so long to finish the Narcissism and Society essay. It has taken longer than I first imagined, and it has expanded a bit so that now there will be THREE parts! However, Part II and Part III will both be posted tomorrow afternoon after a final edit in the am.

I'm sorry that it has taken so long; I'm sorry that it became so long; and I'm sorry...well, let's just say that my grandiose side got the better of me [note to myself: isn't this entire blog a monument to my grandiose side?] and I foolishly imagined I would be able to finish it fairly quickly and with ease!

Part I is located here, if you haven't read it or want to check it out again.

Thanks for everyone's patience and encouragement. And thanks for the great discussion.

No comments: