DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Hubris......Ludacris? Not the rapper he knew...Simply ludicrous...and under that infamous bus. Another former friend found on
2. On a wing and a prayer. If he's taken up with another woman, he'll definitely need the prayers!
3. Pop quiz. The hopium of the masses? Whether it's legal tender or plug nickels, he'll make a mint! But he's dropping in the polls. Maybe he needs a new theme song...no, not the Ludacris one.
4. Oh dear...where'd that mojo go? Barack Hitler Obama?? Tsk Tsk. Another racist attack.
5. The Church of Saint Obama---or, Saint Batman. Wonder Woman (get out of her way, Republican scum!)...or Mighty Mouse?
6. The published energy solution! And it's sooooooo simple! The unpublished energy solutions..
7. Hot dogs that can kill you (and I'm not talking about the One, i.e., the Carter of the 21st century.) The only solution? Get Drunk and Vote For McCain.
8. Secret charms...and looking for innuendo in all the wrong places. This was just an ugly, vicious attack...remind me again what "ugly" and "vicious" mean? Playing the racist orphan card.
9. Secretary of state...dear Lord, NO! Not to mention the possibility of AG.
10. It's a matter of priorities. What's more threatening, after all--Al Qaeda or UFO's? I'll bet he was working on a stealth UFO!
11. More than a hijab! Much more. Who could have ever conceived such a thing was possible in this politically correct day and age? Religious tolerance--NOT.
Mohammed brand condoms?
12. I'll take my power extra crispy, please.
13. Geo-narcissism. Blacks hardest hit by climate change! Just another death to lay at the door of global warming. Time for Gore-El to act!
14. Just imagine what would happen to prices if we did something other than talk about it!
15. Leave it to the communists to harness all that 'mental power'...I think it's called collective slavery.
16. Committing a felony is the new 'victimhood'--really, she's breaking my heart with her plight.
17. Gender-based instructions on how to use the ATM. Very helpful. Tennis is the thrifty person's golf?
18. Evil overlords rejoice!
19. Internet phenomena that came and went.
20. The king of fruit?
21. Grow old gracefully?
22. This week Google shut down my blog as spam (true--it's fortunate I am on hiatus except for the COTI). That's why I devoted most of this week's COTI to mocking the Dem's messiah. Let's see if they shut me down again. This is only a test.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?