DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The Obamamatons? Half-cocked? No change? I'd say, definitely no change. And, leading the Clinton whining is....but there will be much more of that in the coming week!
2. Was it a response to the scary new Zogby poll, perhaps? Or, for foreign policy chops? Or maybe because they're not fainting anymore? The VP vetting list explains the process. Too bad they didn't vet the mechanic!
3. About that American "selfishness".... Whatever the U.S. does is clearly wrong--that's a given.
4. Don't know much about history...but they do know ideology--and that's all that counts for them. Just part of the machinery of the State.
5. A tale of two Rosies. Wacko unleashed. Then there's Yoda the wacko cat. (also unleashed)
6. Duke and Duchess of Edwards?
7. Exposing liars--the science. Hmmmmmmm. Too bad you can't see blinking in photos.
8. You know, it does sound like Olberman, who really is a prick (and I am not making a Freudian slip). And, speaking of pricks....
9. For heaven's sake, Get Smart. The brouhaha came about because they know the One came in second. Oh! He thought they were asking how many combs he owned!
10. The cause of all corruption and wickedness? That's cold. Honestly, A-jad is a walking, talking psychological projection all by himself.
11. Ivan wants to play--or should I say, bully. Who will stand up to them? Or to Saudi Arabia for that matter? I suggest that John Bolton will do the job! There are pluses and minuses to being too aggressive.
12. Those whores are such lawyers !
13. Top 10 funniest country song titles (most of which aren't!)
14. Obvious hoax confirmed as obvious hoax. Very sad. But there's still the Mighty Mullet Man !
15. Life in line at the DMV. The most boring sport in the world?
16. Estate planning for pets.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?