DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Don't argue! See how much the left worships free speech. NOT. See how much the left needs to rewrite history so that they win. So, let the trials begin in good hands! Bush and Cheney will be sorry they were so foolish as to do things in a non-leftist mode.
2. Oh yeah, don't forget the 'profits for me, not for thee' philosophy (they aren't profits--they're entitlements)
3. In a huff. But you know what? She would make a decent energy secretary. The adoration of the
4. You might be a racist if......But, skinny is the new racism... Ectomorphs of the world, unite !! At least find a comfy chair.
5. Birds of a feather... Obama and Paris? They're joking, right? Right? Oh, dear--he's a useful idiot, but the AntiChrist? Somebody tell the left about psychological projection, please.
6. The One has two? But basically folks, America sucks--unless of course it has the vision and courage to elect him.
7. The modern equivalent of religious edicts in the West is political incorrectness. E.g., a Green Dictatorship. An 'inability to understand context'? I'd call it concrete thinking with a twist of projection.
8. Well they'd like it to be 'none of our business' until they get around to destroying us.
9. Appropriate Olympic mascot for the administrative detention triathlon. Leni Riefenstahl, call your office....oh, wait, "training to be fully developed Communist people," i.e., robots in the service of the state. Dear leader guides the way.
10. He certainly did do 'astounding things'. What a good judge of character the Great One's turned out to be! Now, name that party!
11. Psssst. Wanna know why she really closed Congress?
12. Hard to believe it could have gotten uglier, but these two groups rise to exceed all expectations. Meanwhile, Nissan pisses off the Saudis, who lack any sense of humor about such things.
13. Amazing! Who would have ever thought to use kitty litter as a house deodorizer? Since it is only 135 shopping days until Christmas make sure you put it on your list!
14. Totally off the deep end into the depths of paranoid fantasy. No wonder they swear a lot.
15. Hunk alert! Louse alert! (calling him gay is an insult to gays).
16. When not to call 911.
17. Anybody ever heard of the statute of limitations?
18. Maybe it's time to wean yourself off the TV and go watch some dock dogs instead!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?