Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Like, whatever dudes. Bamboozling alert! That's some Freudian slip!
2. Nakba means never having to say you're sorry. Especially for stuff like this. And, you can still continue to play the victim card!
3. Purple PTSD? Why not? Depression is blue.
4. An empty suit? He's still mulling a Derby pick but brings several crucial voting blocs on board.... Wants to make absolutely sure he's on the winning side.
5. Not unlike these swing voters. Their endorsement makes a lot of sense, too.
6. He's really really tough on those bad guys. Bet they are shivering with...laughter. They "heart" Hezbollah.... really.
7. You're so vain, you probably think this speech is about you. How dare they??? If the shoe fits, wear it; or, if the bumper sticker fits, print it!
8. And speaking of appeasement, here's Captain Appeasement himself! What we need is Steyn ex machina to save us! Oh look! It's an entire party...and everyone's invited.
9. Politicizing foreign policy is just plain wrong--unless they do it. At least he has honor.
10. When it comes to racism, "do as we say, not as we do" is the left's motto. A postmodernist moron extraordinaire! And her perfect match! (see # ) Perhaps the inspector should probe the Democratic Party? At any rate, their moral authority is a hard sell.
11. She is suffering the fate of all non-believers. The new affirmative action in academia?
12. No, this is part of a regressive process when one become more and more
13. Bingo! All is explained. Harbingers of the apocalypse?
14. Your perfect mate is a mouseclick away. Or is it, your perfect mouse is a mateclick away? An older version.... If a bunch of suckers think marriage is the answer to anything, that's their privilege. They'll soon find out to the contrary.
15. Extraterrestrial brothers? Pedophilia chic? Diamond-studded Mercedes? The world is truly insane.
16. Career advice for the lazy. Party advice for the batchelorette party.
17. The absolute dumbest WSJ article ever. Really.
18. A perfect Storm. We don't need no stinkin' lady journalists....
19. Email hell? That's just purgatory. She should read the emails I get.
20. Just to make it interesting....
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?