Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Do you ever just want to kick some a** ?
2. Beware the Nakba Dwarf! Shit...it's always Israel's fault.
3. First Germany, then France, Germany and now Britain ! Looks like the Bush revolution is spreading!!! Or, at least a conservative one... Temper, temper!
4. Bush says the J-word! They'll get him for that. Doesn't he know we're not allowed to say that?
5. A close variant of BDS, but feminized. Oh dear....a really unfortunate choice!
6. Outpinked! OutFoxed! Hey, but they're the nutroots...what do you expect? What a dick (and I mean that in the most loving way possible).
7. The Empire Strikes Barack! Meanwhile, the ewoks celebrate all across the forest moon of Endor.
8. A far cry from "Obama Girl"--but it cuts both ways! Absolutely Perfect for the Democratic convention! She called it more than a month before it happened!
9. Installation art? Performance art? I'd say that "art" has a real identity crisis and needs to reframe its message, perhaps?
10. The banality of sedition. Why isn't communism dead? Because morons like this suck up to them.
11. An 'immigant vagina'? Is that like a 'wandering uterus'?
12. Well, so do lawyers.
13. This is the best argument to end animal research I have ever come across--definitely an unintended consequence! Plants have more dignity--they just silently scream.
14. Three little words...and they make economists swoon! Hey dude, where's my recession? Chicken Little Alert!
15. Be prepared, I always say! Especially for handles on the inside of bathroom doors...
16. Following in the carbon footprints of Al Gore! Which should be pretty easy according to this article.... Global warming, global cooling...the true believers don't care.
17. The fecal juggernaut... but at least it worked as advertised. This one ushered in cholesterol hell!
18. Pet TV peeves.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?