Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The best political ad ever for Mother's Day !
2. An inexplicable madness. 21st century version of the insanity.
3. Release 'em all! Now! They just needed a good talking to..... they've lost their bearings, perhaps?
4. Their broomsticks don't have sufficient firepower. Their brains don't have sufficient firepower either. Just give peas a chance!
5. Let's call it 'the war on those guys'--you know the ones I'm talking about. Really they wouldn't dream of hurting us. Really. They even send fan mail!
6. Academia has become a hostile working/learning environment. Deconstruct this.
7. And the battle over which victim group is more deserving rages on! And they think they have it tough?
8. Just another rightwing distortion? Dumb as Bush, senile as McCain.... or, uber-patriot? So now he's going for the Hezbollah endorsement? Hamas wasn't enough?
9. Michelle, ma belle..errr, dumbell, these are words that go together well.
10. The Downfall? But she's picked up a crucial endorsement ! I'll bet she never planned on meeting the Barack Knight !
11. Unelectable? A crucial endorsement for Barack...no you understand the reason he wouldn't wear it! But he has customized a new one.
12. The question is, what did he know and when did he know it?
13. The party of no energy at all. That's because oil companies are sooooooo evil, you know.
14. The recession that wasn't....see for yourself. Bears weep--well, at least Democrat bears.
15. Better get off the Prozac, don't you think? Avoid all those bad chemicals! Except maybe this one.
16. Commence advice you won't get anywhere!
17. By jello obsessed !
18. A grievous squandering of rare brilliance.
19. Remember the days when comic books were just a dime?
20. The best way to avoid them is not to swim in the water at all; or, the best way to avoid them is to be very uncompromising. I won't even go into why this behavior annoys me. It would be, well...a little narcissitic, you know.
21. The fragmented Picassoesque nightmare that was once a blog... blame IE.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?