Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Top 10 Unhappy Valentine's cards.Six reasons we hope you had a safe this Valentine's Day. What's love got to do with it? A compulsory labiaplasty?
2. If you were running a candidate’s local campaign office, what would you put on the wall? The Che Chearleader identified. I wonder who they think the Messiah is? Muzac Messiah? Religious ecstasy or just rock star awe? The PTSD Presidency?
3. Obama's next speech, perhaps? It's not "fear vs hope" as much as it is "ideas vs platitudes". But does he have an achilles heel? Let's Play Osama bingo!
4. Even if Hillary doesn't win, apparently she'll still win. And, she's got an unexpected supporter! She comes to bury Caesar Hillary not to praise her.
5. He'll never forget us! I'm with VDH on this one.
6. Identity politics fun in the Democratic party! If only they had accepted Mao's offer--Hillary would be a shoe-in! Meanwhile, have we already had a Jewish president?
7. An amazing perversion of reality. What else can one expect of the media these days? Scientific enstupidment?
8. Vandals? Or, Muslims? Are you surprised to learn that the IHT is owned by the NYT? There are no boundaries anymore. Free speech holds on by a thread in the west.
9. Bwahahahahaha...it's no mystery! Did they kill many birds with one stone? Sound familiar? Al-Beeb seems confused about what makes a "great leader".
10. The Bishop sipped upon hys tea /And sayed, "an open mind must we /Keep...Asse Hatte, indeed.
11. The vanishing war.....Iraqi parliament steps up, and is ignored by US media. Someone alert the Democrats! No place to move the target? Cuts in military spending have gone too far!
12. This is unbelievably evil, even for a psychiatrist. Reminds me of "The Scarecrow" in Batman Begins. This week in global jihad--all the news that fit to blow up.
13. I don't concur with the diagnosis, but the prognosis may well be correct anyway.
14. Fellow travelers beware!
15. The most famous beagle since Snoopy!
16. Victims of global warming! The horror.... Reading, writing,....and global warming? Uh-huh, yeah right. Just environmental creationism?
17. Art heist? The Ferrari effect?
18. Nothing about dieting is intuitive!
19. Technologically challenged.
20. Spam spam spam spam spam. Can't argue about these irritations!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?