Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Want to bet that he will become dictator for life whether he "wins" the vote or not? Let's hope the country is full of "traitors". Not beguiled describes very well how I feel about that infantile clown and his soul mate.
2. Defending the undefendable...but it's the Israelis who have cooties...all of which leads to insanity of Biblical proportions?
3. The state of intellectual property in the Arab world. Unforgivable thoughts.
4. Code Stink? Do it for the children...then do it for the planet! Clearly we must also be willing to do it for the sake of the universe!
5. Meanwhile, Nature is fighting back!
6. Naming names...the purpose of immigration is to make America less American? What ever happened to diversity?
7. She voted the strait Republican ticket...heh heh. The Former-Presidents-Wives Club?
8. The Wile E. Coyote phenomenon...Finally! Scientific proof that Bush and his Administration is responsible for everything that has gone wrong! The impeachment circus never takes a holiday.
9. Oh yeah, this really makes me want to visit London. Not charming, or very cosmopolitan!
10. So many holiday horror stories, so little time.... Thankstaking holiday...a new left creation? How about the new left math: spanking = waterboarding = evil violence?
11. The penalty for pruning trees without a license!
12. Nothing is deeper than a gratuitous laugh!
13. Sesame Street was intended for adults? And its all because of cow farts.
14. Sounds like a Google translation... Perhaps this is another Google translation?
15. Ick. Licking toads to get high? You've got to be kidding. Testesterone-crazed men? Isn't that redundant?
16. The new Winter Olympic motto: citius, altius, sanguius (swifter, higher, bloodier)....
17. Sell the Picasso! Or, say goodbye to affordable luxuries!
18. Great green gobs of greasy grimey gopher guts, mutilated monkey meat....
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?