Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Everyone needs a good laugh!
2. Top NY Times headlines on declining troop deaths in Iraq....Uh oh! Disaster for the Dems! How do you ask someone to be the last man to march for a mistake? Heh heh. Foggy bottom is called that for a reason....but maybe it should be soggy bottom.
3. Has Al Qaeda lost their mind ? (a rhetorical question, really) Has Dennis Kucinich? (another one)
4. My country, piss on thee. Sweet land of moonbattery, apparently.
5. Darth Vader in the real world? Then who's the real Emperor? Tales from the Cantina...
6. Hillary, because.... (after you read this, you may have to consider your opposition to her--or at least your violent hostility). Is the problem with women is that they want to transfer a dependence on men to a dependence on government? Do you suppose that is feminist political correctness?
7. Leave Hillary alone! Because she'll either get really pissed and play the gender card; or develop a case of the "vapors"!
8. 'Breathtakingly misleading' --how very true. He's a real pro at misleading, after all.
9. Transform the debates into a steel cage death match? This is definitely the next proposal for illegals! Advice for Democratic presidential wannabees: Hillary=George, Rodham=W, Clinton=Bush. At least this president is "Better Than Hitler", according to some.
10. Here's a case of the 'advanced tizzies'... And how's this for "reverse inverse sockpuppeting propasockistsophistry"?
11. Is this the type of leadership we look for in our truthiness candidates ? Or our congress critters, for that matter? We know many are against waterboarding, but would they be against this... you decide! Would it really be torture?
12. He ain't nothing but a hound dog.
13. Nuanced ways to beat your wife. Just the sort of education teen males need. How much do you really care about "the children"?
14. The greatest story never told. But here's a snapshot. The motto should be "united we spend, divided we don't" ! Who knew? When is a millionaire worth only $1.00? On what issue can Dems and Repubs; gays and straights and left and right agree? OK, maybe not left and right.
15. Mother nature has played a cruel joke. A well-drawn map of the soler system !
16. Not apathetic...just in an existential crisis. Hmmmm. Phytoterrorism ? The root of insanity, indeed. Insanity goes underground.
17. Guess! Is she a Democrat or a Republican? Her party affiliation is never mentioned...look it up.
18. Attention KMart Shoppers! Christmas has been downgraded. So, apparently, has G.I. Joe, ...Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity?? Give me a break.
19. Brainwashing your children? Nickelodean and Hamas TV working in tandem-- one teaches kids to hate and kill; and the other teaches them to believe that it is America that is behind all the hating and killing. Lovely.
20. The British send us David Beckham and we send them...the Miami Dolphins. Talk about unequal exchanges! Now they are outsourcing medical care! Perhaps Beckham has a serious illness? Since he got here, he's been on the injured list.
21. The real Mighty Mouse ! They probably didn't feed it edamame.
22. Good Mourning, Germany!
23. Ain't the silence sublime?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?