Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. The postmodernists war on Thanksgiving....all history, really.
2. Ooops. Double ooops....
3. I'm with Mr. Bean. On a lot of issues apparently!
4. A dummy hand and the dummies holding it. Oh wait...maybe we should look a little closer at the sign!
5. Not so swift! So, who can MoveOn blame now?
6. The love song of W. Jefferson Clinton. It's not a plant, it's a f***ing garden. The Karl Rove of the left? Does this portend the fall of America?
7. Homer Simpson and contract law. Life imitates art. The missing link!
8. Noblesse oblige. Paranoid psychosis.
9. The Saudis in facebook! Saudis in real life....More Islamic hot air...extremely phallic, don't you think? And, speaking of symbols....
10. Good luck, Hook (PBUY). JihadMan--to the Islamobile! Here's a few words for you....
11. Mailer and some others are soooo yesterday. Reflections on the death of a writer. Translating it into what he meant to write....
12. The "Abbott and Costello of the sardonic and the erudite" Ludicrously pointless. But nothing is more shitty than this!
13. The greatest scam in history? How about this? (More here). Or, is this? Are we taking individual nominations...or can we just nominate today's left in toto for the award?
14. Hankering for a ham soda? Or an egg "donation"? And speaking of food, you might want to skip the dessert on Turkey Day (unless you like mice).Massive doses of Old Spice won't help these guys.
15. Realistic sheep for realistic perverts. Lions for lambs....slaughtered! The end of the movie war hero? Imagine a movie that supports your country?
16. Oh yeah, they support the troops and they love America. Really!
17. Reality? We don't need no stinkin' reality. Diagnosis, anyone? Don't tase me, bro !
18. For that matter, what is truth anyway?
19. Personality diagnosis, anyone?
20. Imposter syndrome...behind some women's financial self-sabotage? Definitely NOT an imposter..the real thing.
21. This is your brain on politics. Uh-huh. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. And, here's a no-brainer.
22. The check really is in the mail. That's government service for you! Government grading parents? Don't be absurd.
23. It fun to stay at the YMCA! (OK, I'm easily amused)
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?