Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.... Mourning the loss of a defining atrocity. Sadness abounds. There's even bad news for shrinks!
2. HAMAS is the recipient of some poetic justice. A rather cynical sort of Mideast "peace".
3. The #1 video in Iran (not really, but it should be!) Definitely off the chart cute. And then there's the popular musical: Tiptoe Through The Toilets and the TV Series, Mahmoud in the City
4. A fellational report from the Beeb.
5. Oh yes, those Christian terrorists are all over the place. Islam is Peace. We all know that. I wonder if there is a sinister web of bloggers that facilitate their evil message.
6. No, really? Marxists? Who'd have thought it?
7. Marco! Polo! Finding the 2nd Amendment apparently isn't as easy as finding the internet....
8. Freudian comic books? 1000 Chinese Einsteins?
9. Is he most sincerely dead...or just plain dead? Who cares? Life is an allusion anyway!
10. How insane is it that this wonderful young man "got it" before he died and some people will probably never get it, even if they live to a ripe old age? Some wonder if we should refuse to wear an AIDS ribbon on the grounds that it's a subsitute for true charity? Good point.
11. Congress once passed legislation to crack down on the phenomenon? Tell that to Harry Reid. Clearly they must have been insulting our military! Name that party!
12. Note the "wonk" listed second for Hillary. Nice. He's just an absolute monster!
13. Guess who said, "About the only way I would get invited to Columbia is if I was a Middle East dictator with nuclear weapons." Answer here.
14. The DWSUWF strategy. Definitely has some merit!
15. Papa Ratzi and capitalism. Environmentally correct but horribly insensitive. Some call it "clueless"!
16. Uh-huh. Build your own Segway. For the geek inside who is coming unravelled! Or, feed your inner alcoholic.
17. The jig is up! There are people dangerously obsessed with sex; (ok, here's some gratuitous sex stuff) and then there're people dangerously obsessed with conspiracies
18. ...There are vast rightwing conspiracies (please, please read the insane comments) and then there are vast leftwing conspiracies
19. Get a (2nd) life
20. You might not lose weight, but you will lose your appetite
21. Breaking down the father-daughter barrier one tatoo or piercing at a time.
22. Sputnik is 50 ! It's launch was terrifying
23. Normal and outrageous ways to deal with your money. Redefining deviance
24. Whatever you do, DON'T try this at home.
25.Something everyone should know: how to foil farts.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?