Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Alas... there is no cure for the common cold!
Nor is there any cure for common stupidity. The wages of postmodernism is insanity.
2. I know...why don't we call God--Bob? Or Bubba maybe? Or, Kenny Rogers? Maybe they were separated at birth?
3. Ahmydinnerjacket is beside himself!
4. Gynophobia and pornography....great combo. All washed up?
5. The definitive expose on religious killers! And, for some killers even death is too light a sentence.
6. Heresy! We wanna recreate 68! They say the darndest things, don't they? E.g, leaving Vietnam had no negative repercussions; none at all. It's all about the power of anti-Americanism.
7. But what about the bike paths and nature trails? More important than infrastructure.
8. Calling out the global warming alarmists. Remember, you can't spell "environmentalist" without the "mental"....Will they hold a grudge ?
9. "Vote for the Ass, Get $10 Gas" and other great bumper sticker slogans for the DSCC! Let's help them refocus their message, if not their energy.
10. "It is not enough to have the right opinions. You must have them at the right time, and you must express them in a way that reflects people's desire to feel good about themselves."
11. Transcending reality, one neuron at a time. You wonder, what is wrong with those people? The new voice of the Democratic party? Or just the same old voices?
12. Cleavage, sex and the easily manipulated. There must me some way we can improve on this figure...
13. Policies that result in non-compliance. It's all part of what your typical totalitarian government thinks it can handle. Ergo Hugo's twilight time zone policies! If they think they can control reality and truth, then surely time is a piece of cake!... Leave it to the "reality-based" leftists to come up with this sort of insanity.
14. Yes, but is it intelligent life? And does it have any earning potential? Why quit one rat race to run in another? It's good to know that money's not evil after all !
15. Bulletproof backpacks?? The latest in paranoia gear. But then, what do you expect with parents of this caliber? Time to cut the cord?
16. Ummmm. Ok. Video games make the human race better. But, doesn't it depend on the particular humans playing them?
17. Man's best friend, or competitive athlete?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?