Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. For whom the death bell tolls....But it was a Zionist plot, wasn't it???
2. Meanwhile in the US, The sun also rises as the left gets all its ducks in a row to be able to blame BushHitler if the US suffers another terrorist attack. Their plan? Just continue to obstruct , blame and whine.
3. If I were a terrorist Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum...all day long I'd biddy biddy bum and no one would expose me at all. OTOH, those with literary ambitions will say anything...but not about terrorists.
4. Merely killing two dozen Taliban isn't going to help us win the war against Al Qaeda !
5. Tehranosaurus rex. Monkey charades.
6. PC no-no . That darn Y2K bug! Didn't Algore predict bad things would happen at the millennium? Dang, look at all the trouble it caused. Oh no, not the UN !!
7. Google bungle. Hoist by their own petard, indeed. Fox News...they care; they really care!
8. Signs of the times? Another sign?
9. ohhhhhh. That French health care!
10. Oh no, the dreaded ‘70s self-esteem famine! Which inexorably led to a glut of these in our own day. For some people IT'S NEVER EVER ENOUGH !!! ....case in point: celebrity adoption bingo.
11. Look who's trashing the Constitution now.
12. Sorta female, sorta black and sorta gay.... don't forget the sorta treasonous....Did Hillary start a trend?
13. B*RRy B*NDS
14. For their next act they will make an old man disappear!
15. Market meltdown? Long after the Euro has disappeared and the Yen forgotten....
16. They want to unionize us? Oh boy I can't wait.
17. Postmodern fact-checking perhaps; but it's just something else that doesn't pass the smell test.
18. Unconditional surrender...to the patriarchy? Really, no one needs to encourage this behavior...
19. After a week of computer problems and random acts of Windows, I can appreciate this tragic story.
20. But really, there's no need for this post.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?