Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival. It really really helps if the post is funny or ironic in some way that I am able to understand!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Full of it? Or is he really Macho Man in disguise?
2. Stop blaming the full moon! You know who's REALLY to blame for everything. You can't even read a movie review without the requisite PC level of Bush bashing these days.
3. Damn George Bush and the shortsighted, unconstitutional torture shop he was running from Austin, Texas as Governor of Texas...oh, wait. OK then damn his deliberate lies and mishandling of this unlawful war!
4. Destroy wealth, build a better world...? Socialista! Centuries of dignity and a starving population. Wonderful. Isn't communism grand?
5. Thug, dictator, and useful idiot. All the usual ingredients of a people's paradise. More on the thug... When you're young, this is paradise indeed.
6. Justice in the world of Shar'ia. Praise Allah and pass the ammunikes! The shoe fetish still plagues the poor guy.
7. A flush to judgement?
8. A flaming Mo with bacon on the side is the only way to respond. Or maybe a tasteless musical comedy? Sounds like something I'd write.
9. How propaganda is spread like a virus. Oh, this is rich. What more do you need to know?
10. Deja vu all over again. And then there's this interesting bit of history to consider.
11. Democrats cheat? Has Hell frozen over? Meltdown? It seems pretty clear why "progressives" don't get the military vote, doesn't it? Things like this, for example.
12. Gagdad Boob... Man at work. ...Congresswoman irked.
13. Just another "Do-Gooder", . Believe it or not, paranoia is not confined to the left! They just hapen to excell at it because they engage in it more consistently these days.
Funny or offensive? Why can't humor be both? This stuff is just a typical chain letter updated for the blogging community.
17. Jittery joggers jinx cancer juggernaut.
18. Yes, they are definitely the "center"....of most of the insanity going around these days.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?