And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Ignorance is Blix. Did you know that Vegetables have morality?
2. A surprisingly good plan to humiliate Bush. My Fair Imam; or, Why Can't a Zionist Be More Like Iran?
3. You just can't make stuff like this up about the 'religion of peace'....as a HR policy, it won't be implemented very soon, I'm sure.
4. With Fatwas like the one above, you can understand why their system of Shar'ia law has to deal with some really thorny problems . They have involuntary FGM; in the West, the foolish choose to mutilate themselves.
5. Free speech in the time of political correctness. Conspicuous consumption in victim status land.
6. War is just a bumper sticker.... and real torture is just another word for 'freedom-fighting'. You gotta love the left, taken as a whole, they are the largest victim group in the world--victimized that is, by oppressive reality. Take a walk through the concourse of hypocrisy.
7. I've finally been convinced that Bush should be impeached. The only problem is she's expecting them to be rational, logical and reality-based....If they were any of those, we wouldn't have to be so sarcastic in the first place.
8. But, they're only trying to look good on a budget.
9. 'President' Hugo Chavez, " expanding the rights of indigenous peoples from the Amazon rainforest to the Caribbean..."
10. NetRoot causes. Soon we will all be Hitlers. Case in point? Hmmmm. Acting like an anti-semite to make a point? That is just so clever.
11. A person's health is too important to be left to the individual. Immigration, the human cost.
12. Garbage disposal problems.......garbage creation problems.... how garbage disposal is done in Hollywood. An excerpt from the personal blog...
13. Once you have achieved entrance, it is not illegal anymore...interesting ramifications or a corollary of the Peter Principle? Mother told you it wasn't nice to do this.
14. It would be a whole lot simpler if Laura ran. If Hillary can do it, why not? But we already missed the 2008 election, apparently. It's all over but the voting.
15. No worries for the KKK!
16. No sweat divorce ! Just shop till you drop.
17. Russian climbing.
18. Relephant and irrelephant?
19. It's Memorial Day... remember those who fought and those who are fighting for our country.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?