And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Free at last...
2. News you won't hear. And realities you won't see.
3. Going apeshit? Eurochimp? Let the Bush Jokes begin! Maybe he could get on the the list of 100 most influential chimps? Nah.
4. But here's s truly diabolical plan that will dramatically decrease the number of Democrats elected--simply Impeach!!! Kucinich may be on to something.
5. Indeed, they push them over the edge into pure unadulterated delusion ....and this is their idea of being "reality based"? LOL
6. He drinks from bottles?? He hates white ties? Talk about press bias! Sheesh, they will just do anything to make him look good!
7. Maybe they both should resign. Seems like a lot of people stick around for too long.
8. There is nothing worse than discovering that the god you worship believes in God... Of course, some religious beliefs are more insane (and expensive) than others.
9. How to separate the nihilists from the dilettantes...it's just a matter of how truly self-righteous you can be (the guy is so "invisible" he's in the news--what impact does that have on all the poor helpless trees cut down to glorify him?)
10. Did you know it's illegal to play board games in South Carolina?
11. Islamic cosmology and astronautics is a lot like Islamic psychiatry.
12. A strange fixation. Ok, which one was supposed to be the crazy one? It's hard to tell.
13. Sure he was a failure; but it doesn't mean he can't be a SPECTACULAR FAILURE! But even he can't compete with this loser.
14. A walking outrage ? That's giving him too much credit. She's the walking outrage. OK, they both are.
15. Rumsfeld shows some hidden talents!
16. Too bad a limerick can't save her from going to prison. Real reality TV ...as opposed to the fake kind.
17. If you delete all your email, then the spammers will have won. Think about it.
18. This marketing ploy simply can't compete with this one....
19. Incentives are powerful motivators....and these are even more powerful de-motivators! Now this information may motivate women to do more housework...
20. Quis blogodiat ipsos blogodes?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?