And, while you are in the Mood for Madness, go directly to the Weekly Whackjob Awards!
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. There should definitely be a Committee for the Propogation of Just Desserts...
2. You dirty rat! It's Howdy Jihad Time! With your host "Resistance" Mickey brought to you by the peace-loving Palestinians and their elected officials.! I guess if Tom and Jerry can be "subliminal Zionist propaganda", then Mickey can be completely anti-civilization.
3. Behold the selflessness! The solution to their indoctrinated hate? Build a better mousetrap... because you can't count on Jack.
4. But Mohammed did it...that makes it ok, right? Perhaps it is even in the Koran ? Will there ever be an Arab Khrushchev?
5. yeah yeah yeah....it's always intensifiying, isn't it? If this is their goal, here's the manual.
6. A timely graduation address; Making someone think is considered harassment in today's academic world, where free inquiry is studiously discouraged (and punished).
7. It was a very good day indeed.
8. Too tired to be President? There's your run-of-the-mill, classic BDS and then there is BDS-by-proxy....I mean, the guy doesn't even care about white people! EVERYTHING is all his fault!
9. Absolutely scandalous! I think she needs to leave for the Grey Havens immediately - before the One Ring completely destroys her.
10. Follow-up on their assumptions? What? Are you nuts? That way they might discover they were wrong. Hey, the left is finally thinking [somewhat] logically! Just listening to the two shows should allow even the "reality-based" community to figure it out....but maybe not.
12. Incredibly good taste and politically correct sensitivity --by today's leftist standards anyway.
13. Confused penguins and confused French Fries !
14. Sarkozy the villian! Even Belgium's stock rises. The Agony and the Ecstasy.
15. There's a dark side to fuel efficiency? Junk email is more damaging to my environment at the moment! Time to deploy French troops? But where, precisely?
16. Sobering stories... some addictions are definitely more interesting than others.
17. Some would say that a mother's job (or a grandmother's) is all about embarassing her children
18. Mother's Day gifts...for Dad! Take me to your Mothership! Sometimes Ex-husbands aren't so bad.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?