Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Hey! The mufti might be on to something! What kind of creatures stalk and attack uncovered meat, after all? Sheik, sheik, sheik...sheik your booty. Case in point.
2. Men like sex?? How odd. They look at women? How bizarre.
3. "Our minds are exquisitely tuned to detect sexual opportunity - especially when it is invisible"--oh yeah, especially then. How about this quiz: Quiz: Match the porn with the politician who wrote it.
4. Everything has its price. Now we know what a major university is worth. Not much.
6. It was mean to kill Nazis? Now they tell us!
7. The "If At First You Don't Succeed" school of global climate change theory. Shields up! Red Alert! Planetary Emergency....Captain Gore to the Bridge immediately! (The bridge to the 20th century perhaps?)
8. Out of bounds?? Remember whose set the ground rules on this playing field. But Rush is a recovering drug addict, so that makes him a member of an equivalent victims group, doesn't it? (it's in the ground rules for that playing field, I think)
9. It's probably best to avoid all bosses if you can.... But some can flourish in a worker's paradise if they have the right boss.
10. The D.C. (Dixie Chicks) gulag archipelago. They play like a cheap violin for sure.
11. Actually, Rush is a harmless, lovable little fuzzball of gay! (In the GOP some would like to see, anyway!) Let's face it, though, Republicans are just plain evil. But at least they don't use ellipses to delete 213 days!
12. The Islamic Rage Boys - just another boy band n'sync with the backstreet jihad.... Then there's the violent protester for...peace! He must be their opening act.
13. The NYT blames Israel for a lack of Palestinian moderation.... so, is anyone surprised at this?
14. 5000 years of Middle East history in 90 seconds!
15. Metalloids depose noble gasses in bloodless revolution. A Cu de Ta, perhaps ?
16. Unserious about terror indeed.
17. Paris causes Japanese tourists to go insane. Really
18. Wine tasting robots? Doesn't that miss the point?
19. Affordable health care on every corner. Doc-in-the-box, to be precise.
20. Grumpy women in the morning. When she died was she on time?
Happy Halloween, Everyone!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?