Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Advisors to our enemies...clearly they are deeply committed to diversity and social justice. And don't leave out any of the media's descriptors--especially "fiesty"and "firebrand".
2. Does anyone think that training in "diversity" and "social justice" will produce competent teachers? Let alone politicians?
3. The new French conceptualization of "Free Speech". Hey, Roger's moving there as soon as possible! Meanwhile, French elites strike back against EuroDisney.
4. Celebrity status symbol shopping. The new "must-have" accessory! Uh-oh, this can't be good for the status of the symbol! Meanwhile there are Islamic ladies and their liberation sacks... Maybe these will become the new must-have celebrity accessory soon!
5. Yes, apparently they are free to choose to commit suicide....
6. The 7 Political Wonders of the World! (tasteless, so you'll like it!)
7. Imagine tastelessly humming the soundtrack from "Rocky Horror Picture Show" as you view this little gem. And they say not a single man complained about it! Of course, some people seem to think that men should evolve beyond masculinity; but then, would that make them...girls?
8. For those who love to be scared at Halloween. For those who just like to be scared, period.
9. Who says bloggers aren't having an impact??
10. Putin unplugged! (or rather, still plugged...). I bet he wishes he had one of these things.
11. This sounds exactly like what today's liberals would say, don't you think?
12. Bring out your dead! 1 on 1 with The Lancet. (sort of). 300 million = 957 trillion, if you work for The Lancet
13. The growing Republican homo menace! This, from the supposed "champions" of Gay Rights? I know! Let's give these people the Congress!
14. Taxicab tango...with cows?
15. This is the kind of political theater that is actually entertaining. As is this political blog theater!
16. The true culprit was blazingly apparent! The true culprit was blazingly apparent! The true culprit was blazingly apparent! No he didn't; the true culprit was always blazingly apparent.
17. Tree climbing goats? Fauxtography, anyone?
18. Economic doom and gloom... or truth deficit? This doesn't inspire much confidence in Kazakstan's monetary system (or their educational system for that matter) !
19. Either this guy chose poorly; or he was passing himself off as KJI's estranged distant cousin. The North Korean luxury good supply line
20. New health hazards identified and making peace with plastic grocery bags!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?