Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Channeling Samuel L. Jackson: "I have had it with these mother****ing hamsters on this mother****ing plane!"
2. Compelling reasons to believe that Osama is not dead. Darn. And I was convinced he was.
3. Donate NOW to The 12th Imam Foundation!
4. Audio evidence that #2 really does try harder!
5. The definitive explanation of why dogs bite people. It is simply unnatural. As is this.
6. Maybe leaving food out does create cockroaches...
7. Exclusive! Tearful detainee details American torture techniques!
8. I just don't understand this story. You'd think they'd like the severed head part! There's no pleasing some people indeed.
9. How dare he! Meanwhile, Byzantine emperor apologizes for remarks about Mohammed!
10. Why it's not ok for the Times to distort it's ME coverage. You knew this, didn't you?
11. Now this is really good news.
12. Oh dear! It really was only the beginning. And now smokers are even being blamed for....global warming!
13. What has that kid been smoking??
14. The reformist's dilemma, or how he stopped worrying and embraced American imperialism?
15. Leftist sudoku? Or just more folksy empathy from Bill Clinton? An Ode to the 42nd Prez. He doth protest too much? Or, hopelessly unserious? Of course, you aren't really paranoid if they are out to get you. Just delusional.
16. Cinematic flatulence? A short movie review.
17. Bloggers are "men of letters"? However, I consider myself a "woman of words--maybe even whole paragraphs".
18. And speaking of letters... here's a recently discovered letter that changes history!
19. If we have love in the time of cholera, what do we have in the time of bird flu? That's a damn fine question, if you ask me.
20. What one marine did after the big war.
21. Choosing darkness.
22. Some sage words of advice about perspective.
23. Self-Help Corner: Good greed and bad greed. Disorganizing your life. A chocolate nugget of insight..or was it a nugget of insight about chocolate? How about trying these chocolate options then?
24. Only 97 reasons they can't be trusted?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?