Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Somehow, this doesn't surprise me. Do you think the MSM has noticed? They haven't noticed this, that's for sure.
2. You gotta admit he was consistent.
3. Godless...Souless...Clueless? What do liberals believe these days anyway? Another liberal myth bites the dust. It explains the decline of neighborliness! Have they become the unreality based community? Whatever it takes to get elected, I guess.
4. If this is true then the Committee is completely insane. And yet another Nobel wannabe? They are insane!
5. Ultimate definition of "shock troops"? Maybe we should just watch the temperature of their naughty bits (instead of the whites of their eyes, I guess).
6. This probably violates at least a thousand different laws under shar'ia. This OTOH is acceptable. As is this.
7. "Jihad Against the Crusaders" goes platinum? Somehow you gotta figure this crosses a line. Has DC Comics crossed the line too? How about this?
8. Announcement of glorious nuclear achievement to gangster stooges of blogsphere!
9. But she was saving kittens! That's why it's inappropriate to make fun of her, Satire makes people pay attention! See the advertisement here.
10. The "Whoops" factor. If you're cynical and you know it, clap your hands! Dividing everything into its component Democratic or Republican essence.
11. Foleyed out. Surely everyone is Kerryed out, too? Please? Please?
12. Air America's listener is interviewed.
13. Is it her, or does this sound completely fair to you, too?
14. This does NOT sound like true love.
15. This may be in poor taste, but at least it's funny.
16. Another Friday the 13th come and gone.
17. School madness?
18. Indeed, being wealthy solves a host of problems, doesn't it?
19. Another poor victim of a pants-stuffing youth...
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?