Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Subterranean Palindromic Blues... Dylan eat your heart out!
2. And, the nominees for BEST MUSLIM PARENTS OF THE YEAR are.... They probably let their kids watch TerrorTubby in Hezbo-Laa-Laa Land. But they would be offended at something like this. Go figure.
3. Who is there left to bravely speak truth to power???
4. Open the webpage and close your eyes, and you will get a big surprise... Mahmoud's Mad Libs! And the plus is, Mike Wallace thinks he's a great guy! So drop in and curse Israel whenever you feel the need.
5. Running away from reality is a business? Oh! He must mean Dems are into amusement parks.
6. Is it better to be paid when you are NOT working? If so, then just post this, and you could be out of a job...
7. Yawn. Now, it would really be news if the headline read, "Young Muslims Calm and Reasonable Attitudes take Root".
8. Bias in reporting the news. No, really? They parse their words very carefully. The media have little "nuance"--it's only the numbers that count. Except possibly in this case where it is simply racial profiling.
9. Wow. They want a right to . . . exist?! Dude, they must have issues. It probably goes back to, like, their parents or something. And, speaking of issues... as Freud would say, "Jackpot!".
10. And while we're ummmm doing the phallic symbol thing: Freud, meet Pricasso, the penile artist.
11. (a) Unclear on the concept. ( b) Confused and disoriented about the concept. (c) A little bizarre about the concept. (d) Completely psychotic and delusional. ( e) Beyond psychosis and into realms where no human mind has gone before.
12. It's OK to call someone this . If he were macaca, then it would obviously be a gratuitous, racist insult.
13. Hey, here's somebody who really cares what Hollywood people think!
14. It must have been their invasion of Iraq, or maybe their opposition to the Kyoto Protocol that led to this.
15. Islamonerfherders? But are they scruffy-looking? That's the important part.
16. The perfect gift for that liberal in your life!
17. Did you know that wealth causes suffering?? And speaking of suffering, this guy talks you to death!
18. They're just tired of having their good name dragged through the mud.
19. The incredible, errr...multi-talented breast implant. Now it can save your life.
20. They might not have much news there, but what they got is entertaining. And that goes for the Intergalactic Roundtable extravaganza!
21. Kids rejoice! Who needs vegetables?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?