**APOLOGIES TO SOME WHO SENT POSTS IN THIS WEEK! One of my computers at home crashed, and all the submissions saved on that computer were lost.**
Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry.
Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Well, somebody imagined it. And these are serious times indeed.
2. A taxonomy of fraud. More fauxtography. Hmmm. This one may have been photoshopped. And maybe this one.
3. This may be a bit shallow, but it appeals to me! :-)
4. Some just want to help the helpless and oppressed.
5. Breaking up a terrorist plot is such a bother. A nightmare, really. But, always look on the bright side of life
6. Hezbollah, stealing ideas from the evil Jews!!! Now, who is surprised at this result? Hometown Hezbollah?
7. But there's no anti-Israeli bias. Is there?
8. The UN performs its usual "magic." Group hug anyone? A really good point to consider, though. No matter. This will definitely lead to "Peace In Our Time"! Hooray.
9. Islamo-fascist is too understated. It should be Islamo-Nazi. Let's see how CAIR deals with that one. Meanwhile they could help answer this: why do Muslims hate airplanes so much?
10. Weak? Weak? After a 40 day fast she should be dead, but maybe she's going for a Christ in the desert thing.
11. A monumental act of narcissism? Or just the "idiot of the week"?
12. Suffering from an Oedipus Complex?
13. Most. Horrifying. EBay. Auction. Ever
14. Please don't interfere....he's the only communist dictator we've got left to idolize!
15. This is definitely an example of when "war" is the answer.
16. And this is what happens when you fail to diaper your goats. Goats are so free and unselfconscious in their sexuality, aren't they?
17. I forgot what this one was about.
18. Now I suppose the feminists will complain about this state of affairs. And that gang-rape is so common in politics? But perhaps not.
19. "Two fabulously glamorous fags ripping the show they L-O-V-E to watch." Great site.
20. Lawyers in love? I think not.
21. Do you think this guy is one of those Ringwraiths out of Mordor?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?