Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Guess what? A real civil war; and a real refugee problem. But not in Iraq.
2. The left eat their own. But perhaps they are more open-minded...? Maybe not.
3. Could the GOP get this lucky?
4. Personally, I'd rather win Publishers Clearing House. But some are sex-starved, I guess--maybe they should enter?
5. Are you a helicopter parent?
6. The Chappaquidick dream falls short... Was it something he said, do you think?
7. Just another devastating side effect from the lack of affordable prescription drugs...
8. DaVinci hype ; the oppression of albinos; and interestingly, Opus Dei is...amused. COMING NEXT: The Mohammed Code!
9. Karla Marx? And Starbuck Marxists.
10. Sometimes you just get tired of running the world.
11. Funny, he doesn't look Jewish... and he's been taken off the official American shitlist.
12. Some see immigration as a balancing act
13. The Guantanamo Rehab Center? Just what those poor misguided souls need. Oh yes, let them eat tuna fish and cheese sandwiches!
14. Goodbye and good riddance?
15. An army of 1.2 million volunteers! But protecting the homeland is Not. Their. Role?
16. A Bond issue in San Francisco. It's a no-win situation for everyone.
17. Damn those nexis searches! You can't get away with anything these days.
18. Doing the opposite of what you really want to do is the hallmark of passive-aggressive behavior. Is anyone surprised?
19. There are none so deaf as those who cannot hear ? There are none so truthful as those who are out of truth ?
20. Nakba goes well with Palestinian whine. I'm shocked. Simply shocked.
21. Pssst. Anyone want to buy a used fighter jet?
22. Good thing it wasn't named the "Brown Enchilada" !
23. A new olympic sport for Beijing? Journalists get no respect.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?