Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. I try to use as many as possible! SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Unrequited idolatry?
2. An interesting side-by-side comparison.... The entitlement of the media knows no bounds.
3. Can you guess when a $400 million retirement package is NOT an outrage?
4. Neil Young--rivaling Spinal Tap in its subtlety and profundity
5. Just another Democrat, living in the past. For heaven's sake, moveon. I think Mary Cheney has a point.
6. None of that "love thy neighbor" stuff here. Maybe religions need to get respect the old-fashioned way--i.e., earn it?
7. Scientific progress goes boink in the Islamic world.
8. An international religious court? Didn't they have one of those during the Inquisition?
9. Yup. An unyielding defense of a book recommendation is obviously something that human resources departments should be investigating in "a university that is a beacon of intellectual freedom." How dare he think differently than you!
10. Astonishing! NPR understands the law of supply and demand! Who'd a thunk it?
11. Disability for the soccer enthusiast.
12. Well, turnabout is fair play...
13. Now this is a real dust-up!
14. NIMNS - Not is my nail salon!
15. What some brands say to the consumer.
16. Don't come any closer--or I'll kill the Iranian dude.
17. Good news for Tom Cruise perhaps.
18. I'd drop him, too. And speaking of dropping...in this case, life imitates art (or at least a comedy show)
19. Penis panic? Definitely an interesting psychological state. And here's a psychologist suffering from "tote-bag" envy. A credit to professional victimhood.
20. An unusual side-effect of increased gas prices !
21. You, sir, are no Ted Kennedy!
22. Personally, I prefer an old-fashioned ring.
23. We should have her speak at a lot of colleges if this is the result!
24. Sometimes beauty arrives in unwanted places--just enjoy (as you clean up the mess!)
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?