Saturday, December 17, 2005

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVE INFIDELS

Inspired by the National Review cover on the right, I would like to present Mr. Abu Musab Al Zarkawi singing "These Are a Few Of My Fave Infidels" (sung to the tune of "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things") **

Congressman Murtha and Ms. Cindy Sheehan
ANSWER and MOVEON and Boxer and Dean
All those who buy what the NY Times sells--
These are a few of my fave infidels!

Nancy Pelosi and Georgio Clooney;
Moonbats and Lefties and all that are looney;
All those who protest with loud, angry yells--
These are a few of my fave infidels!

Feminist nazis and darling Code Pinkers;
Kerry and Kos and those other deep thinkers;
Secular nuts in their own little hells--
These are a few of my fave infidels!

When The Bush speaks,
When Iraq votes,
When I'm feeling sad;
I simply remember the the brave DNC
And then I don't feel so bad!

**Note to my long-suffering readers: I really promise I won't do any more of these for a while!! When I'm in a good mood they just come to me and I feel compelled to write them down. I'll enter a therapy program in 2006 to eliminate this horrible addiction.

No comments: