SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
***NEW*** Feel free to add your own insanities in Trackbacks to this post!
1. This will be blamed on Lieberman. Just watch.
2. Euphemisms for the Mafia and Star Trek!
3. Gee, no kidding ? Who would have thought it?
4. Equidistant from Kyoto and Reality and Agence France-Presse Freaks Out
5. Library loonies. Blogsphere loonies. Compassionate lefty loonies.
6. Has he beheaded anyone yet? Meanwhile, Media Matters seems to be rather tolerant of this guy But then, he's just speaking truth to power. And he has important demands!
7. A response by the warmonger and puppy-kicker community. Also, Rumsfeld gets fiesty and proves turnabout is fair play...
8. Is she ever in any other mode?
9. It might also be said, "Pro-unionionism is the syphillic infection of the corporation." We all have our favorite metaphorical styles.
10. Now this is an incredibly creative victimhood whine.
11. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! She can't do that to us!
12. Some good reasons why military people tend to vote Republican.
13. Sandwich monkey?
14. I think somehow, we should not expect a correction from the Times.
15. The aptly named "People's Republic of Seabrook" weighs in on the "glorious leader". Get ready for yet another Hitler reference.
16. The ACLU digs for dirt (and doesn't find it). You'd think they were frustrated journalists or something. Meanwhile, someone actually trusts the U.S. --what a concept!
17. OIF blogging--simplified!
18. Earthlings can rest easy. (via Betsy's Page)
19. New Canadian strategy to get young people to the polls: fear!
20. No faith in rice, or in the price of cookware either! (via Instapundit)
21. Recently leaked blogger archives from 1863...
22. Princeton is always considerate of terrorist's feelings. In other academic news, poor Ward Churchill is being harassed!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on the button below to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?