Sunday, March 06, 2005

Weekly Insanity Update

Time for the weekly roundup of the insane, the ridiculous, the obnoxious, and the mildly annoying; not to mention outrageous. I don't make up these stories, they come to my inbox unaltered and in pristine quality. I just collect them. If you have a link to an insane story or post, send it my way for inclusion in next week's Update!

1. 1. Here is one thing we can definitely blame Bush for!

2. Cows have a secret life? Who knew?

3. Cognitive dissonance; contradiction in terms; and total misuse of language.

4. Titillating.

5. Is this the face that launched a thousand ships and then moved on?

6. Actually, I prefer them steamed.

7. And I always thought it was the length of a different appendage that determined this!

8. Interesting "demands" from a Sex Pistol, aren't they?

9. And he wouldn't he be able to do this "important work" while castrated because...?

10. The Kafkaesque logic of the government of Niger .

11. Tolkien knew something about this.

12. Fake singing banned in China.

12. Kiss of death. No, not the Godfather.

No comments: