Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A RESPONSE TO BIG BROTHER SISTER

I go away for a while and the next thing you know we've got Big Government with Big Brother Obama sending out Big Sister to chide all of us "fishy" opponents of the government takeover of the U.S. Healthcare System.

I'm not returning to blogging on a regular basis, but I simply have to post Reason TV's response to the rather chilling, (but rather typical)knee-jerk Orwellian approach taken by this administration.

BTW, I think that the best way to respond to the request to "flag" fishy speech about Obamacare is to FLOOD the White House with "Fishy" emails of the sort that proclaim "I AM SPARTICUS"--i.e., send an email that says you are flagging yourself because you think that OBAMACARE stinks and smells like fish....

Enjoy:

No comments: