DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Maybe you can make Allah kebobs out of it to celebrate Islamic 'Human Rights' Day? Allah knows they are so very tolerant....and persistent!
2. You just can make this stuff up...except in Arab and Islamic countries, of course. Has anybody seen his Gays? Mother from hell likely going there soon...though not soon enough.
3. Things the MSM doesn't want you to know about Iraq (what they DO want you to know). Things Obama doesn't want you to know about Iraq. Things the politically correct don't want you to know about terrorism.
4. And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. And we saw his glory. Looking for salvation in all the wrong places? Really sensitive about religion. The Obama campaign is an insanity that just keeps on giving!
5. The audacity of arrogance. Really incredible arrogance. But then, we keep seeing that, don't we? Maybe we are looking for President Hasselhoff? "Ich bin ein.....con artist?"
6. Surge Purge? Storm surge not working because HE controls the oceans....in some bizzaro world, perhaps. That's not the image of a bat...it's a "W"!! (Actually, go see this movie and decide for yourself--I had the same reaction as the author when I saw it).
7. Two families for the two Americas he talks about. Rejected by the NY Times! But turnabout is fair play.
8. OMG! Bloggers have opinions??? Who knew? Or that the political left demands conformity! (even as it preaches "diversity")
9. Why would they want educated pets? Krazy Kats Kan get you Kommitted.
10. Remind me never to move back to California.
11. An exercise in cultural cussing idioms......The "N" word....and the "A", "B", "C" etc etc words too!
12. NASA, flush with success , seems to have teamed up with these morons....certainly aliens have visited space.
13. Whiskers of glory? Give me a break. They love it on an abstract level, but they're not in love with it.
14. Little known fact about vacations and rain. Even therapists need some fun.
15. Memin Pinguin? Never heard of him. Wealthy... for all the good it does them.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?