DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Iranian paranoia and delusion for all to see. Iranian oppression for all to [not]see (BTW, here's Mrs. A in a less discrete moment and here's her puppy--see #5). You've got to wonder why the Code Pinkos aren't vehemently protesting the humiliation of women by an evil regime...oh wait! They're way too busy humiliating themselves.
2. Al Jazeera: "a crusader for truth in the murky mass of Zionist influenced media ? Yeah right. That's rich.
3. These pathetic villains are now down to "Plan C". They can't win as long as there are those who stand up to them.
4. Living in a
5. Yawn. More Muslim outrage ,,,can you say, "idiocy"? Politically incorrect, I know, but this sort of thing makes me want to go out and buy a dog and bring it to the University. Let's really generate some rage by suggesting that this fashion company design a burka ....
6. TouCHE ! What a bunch of stupid douCHE bags they are in FARC... Video w/ translation. Paranoia and delusion on the left (typical).
7. Buyer's remorse sets in....but he's just trying to win... friends and influence people. That's not a smear, that's reality. Who is actually smearing whom? It's a little Obamachiavelliesque, don't you think?
8. Here's a motivational poster to help all the lefty bloggers in a tizzy because He ain't really the Messiah after all. But he'll do for these losers. A cult is born ...a man for all seasonings.
9. The end of conservatism? Somebody better tell Rush.
10. Heh heh. Communist Red tide.
11. If you’re looking for a wife, a girlfriend or if you’re just a misanthropic asshole with a voyeuristic thing for the absurd and the grotesque, THIS SITE IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!
12. Prostitutes hit hardest by rising gas prices! Who knew? Somebody better tell Harry. Meanwhile the speculators in 'Big Peaches' are set to cause fruit prices to skyrocket!
13. Will it be stable and sturdy enough to handle not just the global warming alarmists themselves, but their massive egos, too? Probably not. Clearly, everyone should sacrifice their child for the sake of the whales, right? Babies are only so we can gratify our narcissistic urges to have fun, after all.
14. Progressive 'patriotism', which is to say, no patriotism at all--and proud of it. Frankly, I want a President who puts the country first .....The self-delusion never seems to end with these Bozo's.
15. Our love/hate relationship with clowns.
16. One nation, under YOU! Did you know you can be excommunicated from the Church of Satan for doing bad stuff??? I thought that was the whole point, but even then you get your just desserts.
17. An amazing play...
18. The new kind of vacation.
19. Regarding the imminent homeless problem created by astronomers.
20. Man-boobs can be very nurturing. Is that a Freudian
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?