DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. You mean the Iranians...lie???? (gasp!) But I'm sure we can trust them. Let's talk! Paper tiger...or Iranzilla! Iranian fauxtography to the nth degree.
2. Maybe this is what they actually meantabout wiping Israel from the map? It an Osamanation!
3. Not the 'Story of the Year' anymore. Yawwwwwwwn.
4. Isn't it amazing how many missiles hit 'wedding parties'--just like tornadoes hit trailer parks?
5. Glowbama. Another day, another halo. Did you help him snag the nomination?? He did stay in a Holiday Inn Express more than once, however.
6. It's more an 'ignorance' watch than a messiah watch, though Case in point.
7. Ten Reasons Jews should vote Obama. Heh. Losing hope? How about a unifying testes excision or, is his manhood in danger?
8. Who says socialism doesn't work? Clearly it works for someone. Single party government hell....
9. "How dare you call us whiners," they whined. Let's stop all those racist babies! Nip it in the bud.
10. Finally some serious research on global warming! Meanwhile, NASA confronts the dreaded 'black hole' problem that afflicts the planet.
11. The globally-warmed generation? Globally stupid, more like. Goin' Green! But be careful or you might catch this disease. Here he comes to save the day!
12. The end of Britain? Not with a bang, but....
13. A new kind of hair tonic.
14. Is a college degree worth anything these days? Probably not much more than a pet....although they can be pretty expensive too. And very tasty.
15. Brains and brawn finally come together.
16. Confess! Girls just wanna have fun ...or something like that....don't they?
17. When the UFO hits your eye like a big pizza pie....
18. A class act all the way. Which is more than you can say for many of his colleagues. RIP, Tony.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?