DURING MY BLOGGING HIATUS, I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE CARNIVAL EVERY SUNDAY! So keep those entries coming in, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. "Indifferent to the war's outcome"-- Ya think??? Just the facts (or not)....Facts are obsolete. Afghanistan is the 'good war' for the left, but it's just a matter of time. First we still need a plan to lose in Iraq.
2. KFC as an indisputable sign of progress...yummm.
3. More insanity from the left's Guantanamo follies. They're all
4. Oh dear. Now we've insulted Muslims again. He's right, the Christian faith insults Muslims. I mean, let's face it, our very existence seems to insult them.
5. Now they're insulting housewives! How dare they!! Americans are far to stupid to understand, so satire and humor must be avoided at all costs. Here's something for all the irony-challenged leftists (or is that irony-deficient leftists?) Cartoons for the perpetually offended.
6. Comedians in love....ahhhhhhhhh.
7. The magical nuts of Obama. OK, I know that wasn't on the list.... Here is a great O joke contest--none of which would make the list
8. Do you have an Urge to Purge that Surge? Or how about purging everything you were wrong about? History is malleable, after all.
9. Out, out damned spot
10. The historical subtext of man and politics.
11. Isn't this interesting? I guess that old 'psychology' thing Bush was talking about is already starting to work... but clearly it's just a hoax according to the wise (and psychologically clueless) Pelosi.
12. Narcissism run amok. Even the shrinks are getting sarcastic about it.
13. Further evidence of the banality of evil. Not to mention the banality of a college 'education'.
14. Stop the destruction of our environment! Drill, Drill, Drill! The great vegetarian conspiracy and the enemies of freedom.
15. Oh happy day! And in many ways Republicans and Democrats are much the same: failure is not an option; so hold your nose, get drunk and vote 4 McCain! Heh heh.
16. The latest beach fashions. Must be some form of anti-Japanese guerilla-style art or something.
17. Are you a 'chav'? Are you bugged? Do you traumatize your infant?
18. Too cruel to the poor donkey? Asstounding. You will be healed if only you believe! And there are beliefs we can believe in right here!
19. Ward Cleaver had some good advice for all such situations.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?