Keep those entries coming in every week, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. A charismatic demagogue...yes. Thank goodness someone is finally saying it...(but he better watch out or the wrath of The Messiah shall decend upon him)
2. Ready for that Armegeddon showdown? Looking forward to a post-American world, eh? Hard to believe that he has even more damning associations than Wright and Ayers.
3. One Ring to rule them All...Damn, damn, damn.
4. Socialism is dead meat and "communist" is a codeword for "idiot".
5. Dumb and Dumberer. Senator Dumb clarifies earlier remarks about the rocky road ahead. The plumber vs. the hair-plugger.
6. If at first you don't succeed....
7. It must be due to racism!! Of course, this explains a lot.
8. Anti-semitic 6th graders? It's all part of getting in the 'spirit'. Join Jewish Democrats Anonymous ! Once again, everything's all the Jews' fault...do you wonder where 6th graders get the inspiration?
9. Reaching rabid level and at the other end of the psychotic spectrum we have this. Splitting much? But perhaps they'll eventually be blown away. Always support a woman's right to shoes!
10. Pidgeon Paranoia. And speaking of psychosis...the hate gets out of hand. Really!
11. Some have the "pro" vs "anti" -American criteria all figured out! (they think)
12. Existential panic? We always knew it was junk. Their reporters probably feel narcissistically ungratified.
13. Who is John Galt? Move along, there's no story here. The evidence always seems to "disappear".... and, anything positive about your adversay is suppressed (no bias here)
14. Dumb and Dumberer. Senator Dumb clarifies earlier remarks about the rocky road ahead. The plumber vs. the hair-plugger.
15. They'd love to acknowledge the One's achievment, but unfortunately, he hasn't achieved it yet.
16. The Crone Wars! Rush Limbaugh is a terrorist, or so says Bagdad Bob; or is it Burbank Barbie?
17. Bringing back unfairness. It's the Democratic Party way!
18. Whoops! Yet another blow to the environment. Alert John McCain! (or John Kerry)
19. Virtual murder? A red letter day. Going viral!
20. A double subscription is the prescription.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?