Keep those entries coming in every week, and try to get them to me by Saturday. If you have questions, go here before submitting an entry. You can also submit an entry via Blog Carnival.
Try to make it funny, ironic, or clearly insane, people...I get a lot of "self-help" stuff that doesn't seem particularly funny or even ironic to me--and, if it doesn't seem that way to me, then its likely it won't be included-- unless it just happens to fit in with one of the COTI themes for the week.
Also, a link back to the Carnival if your submitted post is included would be appreciated...and some extremely harsh penalties await those who do not comply with this simple and reasonable request!
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. It begins to penetrate the witless mind of the media that Bush was right all along! It begins to penetrate the witless minds of journalists that maybe they aren't quite so objective and fair? Imagine that.
2. And speaking of witless minds....
3. A rather odd video to go with this one (they've taken the original down from youtube--waaaaay too revealing). Ahhhh youth! So willing and able to be manipulated and brainwashed.
4. Seeing is believing...I think.
5. Clearly not as important as Crystal Palin's pregnancy. Nothing to see here, move along. Actually they were just ships passing in the night...possibly just like these two--not a real relationship at all...as long as you don't ask the necessary questions.
6. A real eye-popping fundraising operation, indeed. A real eye-popping group of associates. Palin goes where no man (except Stanley Kurtz) has gone before!
7. Biden pork and Biden integrity.
8. Smarter--and more generous, too. Yes, they erred in their judgment, and continue to do so--along with the rest of the media-- on a regular basis. But, you knew it all along, didn't you?
9. Palin a puppy or a cold-blooded killer?? I'm surprised they don't have a similar portrait of the Obamessiah hanging up for his followers to worship...after all, the world has spoken!
10. Personally, I hope she ruins a lot of lives like this one. Perhaps then they will get that desperately needed psychotherapy (or medication). Change is opportunity, after all :-)
11. So much disinformation...so little time. Presidential dress rehearsal? Just wooly bully.
12. Out of thin air? I'll never forget what's-his-name. Sometimes it's a good thing not to know who someone is !
13. The trouble with this Harry is that he is brain-dead. The trouble with Adam is that he is (unfortunately) not dead.
14. Bad food at the Shithouse Restaurant. It needs some recipes from the future, perhaps?
15. Mahmoud's awesome week! It's like Hitler has come back from the dead and is getting a second chance! And I'm certainly betting on this to deal with the situation. It will also--quite coincidentally, also deal with this one.
16. Libel tourism--American style?
17. Coming out on the job may be a painful experience...OTOH, probably not for some. And for others, it's positively financially rewarding.
18. The British medical establishment discovers the ultimate weapon in the neverending battle against
evil...errrr..smoking! They should make them eat killer peppers! Or drink kool-aid? How about drinking some caffeine instead?
19. What is it with young mothers these days? They let their children run amok.
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?