Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Freud was right! Or, maybe it was just a plot by those evil Zionists.... Hamas has the evidence! Because they lost their manhood a while back.
2. Just a lost Lutheran sect. Not a crime? Well, to leftists and terrorists it is.... Axis of Evil? Turns out there was one after all..heh heh.
3. 155mm Hope and Laser-Guided Change - Obama's foreign policy vindicated! Throwing Syria a lifeline? I thought Jimmy did that?
4. Obama at the Exodus Distractions? No, the magic is dissipating under the harsh glare of reality. And you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing. How gauche! But they can always play the race card against you know whos.
5. Whiffleball. Disappearing names....Morality is a survival skill they never learned.
6. Speaking of malajusted men, his words were 'twisted'. Yes, very. So what's the poor MSM to do? They fear the second coming! Reductio ad Obamum. Absurd! Wright on estrogen?
7. A holy relic goes on sale at ebay. Historical revisionism at its finest!
8. He's thrilled to be anywhere with high ratings! But he deserves some R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Shocking new revelations about McCain!
9. How low can the Dems go? Pretty low.
10. What if all the candidates were Simpsons characters?
11. Shouting for Gaia.....For those who aren't aware of it, "in depth understanding of the science, cleverly thought out arguments, and some very smart answers" is called...logic. Besides, there's no use worrying about global warming anyway!
12. Do. Not. Look. We warned you. Islamic Rage Boy meets Abercrombie and Fitch. We warned you.
13. Sheesh...how the mighty have fallen! Needy or greedy? You decide! DON'T do this at home!
14. Black market bacon? Fair tax lite. And so, the fascist food wars begin.... Stop snacking and use your brain! And don't drink the water.
15. Another TV movie in the making! Polygamist or Poly-GAMIST?
16. Searching for a new BBF? NOC.
17. Definitely NOT insane...but it is extremely good news! Congratulations, GM!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?