Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Zero sanity.
2. Reaching out to bitter, religious Pennsylvanians....He's a uniter, all right (or left?). Just a snob at heart. He can't blame his crazy uncle for this brouhaha, but maybe a crazy aunt? A song for Obama.
3. Hix nix clique's schticks....But it's a New Deal! With a compassionate job plan!
4. Poor Hillary just can't get it right. The coup de grace ? The Donk Duet? (Suddenly everyone's making up songs!)
5. While the two dems argue about which inherits MLK's legacy..did you know he was a Republican? BDS morphing to MDS ?
6. Heaven's! They're too 'ethical' for something like that! It would be heartening to see them direct their worse insults at each other, if it weren't so vile. Could Congress have an aversion to accountablility? Naaaaaah. The Dems go on offense against Petraeus! Very aggressive of them.
7. International Nuke Day in Iran; it follows Holocaust Denial celebrations there. Take away his Secret Service detail so we don't offend his hosts. Besides, the antichrist doesn't need protection..
8. "Drop dead ! "---but they want to raise the stature of the US in the world? It's "The Chavez Rule".
9. An incredible find! Clint Eastwood must be smiling. Progressive historical revisionism.....Pure crap for sure.
10. The naked truth! A naked masked ball of ideological BS, that should be called "9/11 The Musical" ....A real singular sensation.....No, it's a profile in stupidity.
11. And speaking of naked, it wasn't. A fungus fetish? Why men shouldn't have action figures. In fact, there are International Rules of Manhood that must be followed.
12. Brainwashing the kids? Two simple words for Al Gore.
13. This is NOT a joke. Next, they'll outlaw gravel! A despot's logic: Freedom is dangerous! Doing the dictator boogie.... Ideas they don't like make them cry, you see.
14. Should we boycott the China Olympics just because they are committing culutral genocide? Come on. Everyone should book travel to the Olympics on American Airlines!
15. Oh, gee...let's stay dependent on foreign oil--it's much more convenient for the 'no war for oil' crowd.
16. They flunked Parenting 101.
17. A balanced portfolio of malt liquor, cheap wine, and other liquid assets?
18. Nauseatingly cute pictures and comment..even I can't resist them.
19. Dialiptical synthekiss? Now there's something to strive for!
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?