Send all entries for next week's carnival to Dr. Sanity by 8 pm ET on Saturday for Sunday's Carnival. Only one post entry weekly per blogger, please. And you might read this before submitting an entry
**NOTE: I am now getting many more submissions than I can possibly include in the weekly Carnival. Please don't be offended if your submission is not used (oh, okay, be as offended as you like) as it only means that for a variety of reasons I wasn't able to fit it into the "flow" as I put together each Carnival.
REMEMBER, THERE ARE SO MANY INSANITIES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!!
1. Finally! The anwer(s) to one of the most important philosophical questions ever asked.
2. Zawahiri (he's #2) announces #1's death (if you listen closely)...Who you gonna believe--#2 or #3?
3. The bad guys come out to die. A triumphant surrender? Remind us again who's losing? Media scorekeeping leaves something to be desired. Don't mess with the Special Forces.
4. Magical thinking, perhaps? Now, what part of Geert Wilder's movie 'Fitna' is Islamophobic? And are all these people Islamophobic? Or do they just prefer iSlam's competitor?
5. Year of the Fonzie. Another business is feeling the pinch!
6. Pinched to death! What? Me worry?
7. Even Kim Jong Il would blanch. Another leftist myth bites the dust. Alternative locations for Gitmo.
8. Today your weed, tomorrow the world! Or maybe just the cement factory. Next it will be the toilet paper manufacturers.... Does science hold the answer? But it's not his fault! It's in the genes.
9. Just in case you think you've heard every sort of excuse for speeding... Just in case you've heard every sort of excuse for 'misspeaking'.
10. Don't mess with her narrative (She's #3, after all!).
11. Flashback. Words matter. Exxxxcelent.
12. Bummer! Another screw-up! Maybe they need some help on how to blog?
13. Absolut arrogance? Absolute tirade. Absolute idiocy.
14. Just blowing smoke. An apparent willingness to change his tune on the fly like a shapeshifter and he never got out of the gutter.
15. Worse and worser...dumb and dumber. A rejuvinated visage but the same old metrosexual brain.
16. Filing is taxing..something both Democrats and Republicans can agree on!
17. If you want to avoid turbulence, you'll have to stay home. Case in point.
18. Losing the Wiki wars...
19. Here's NOT lookin' at you, kid.
20. Super Pii Pii brothers...
21. A nice pizza change! Raising the bar by lowering the seat ?
22. Men are from California and women are from New Jersey! Men stand up straight and women lean... They even look in the mirror in opposite ways!
23. Can you dance The Bear?
Carnival of the Insanities can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival and at the BlogCarnival.
If you would like to Join the insanity, and add the Carnival of the Insanities button to your sidebar (clicking on it will always take you to the latest update of the Carnival), click on "Word of Blog" below the button to obtain the html code:
Heard the Word of Blog?